We have selected a list of questions we are frequently asked and provided the answers below. Please feel free to go through them and hopefully your questions should be answered, if not please don't hesitate to contact us.
How long does a training batch last?
It depends on each individual and what modules they have selected. Each of our module and pre-defined packages have a start and end date.
How can I save on Training Cost?
Book one of the options below:
- As a batch of 5 to get 5% off you training fee
- As a batch of 10 to get 10% off you training fee
- A package instead of individual modules
How do I collaborate with my colleagues?
We use different tools in collaborating
- Trello for managing exercises, assignments and projects
- Telegram mobile app for communicating as a team
- Dropbox for sharing software, materials and other resources.
Do you provide software?
Yes you will be provided with your learning software.
Do you provide hard copy materials?
Yes we provide hard copies of materials.
I don't have bulk money to pay for the training, what are my options?
We operate a pay-as-you-learn model, which means you can pay for the modules you can afford at each step of your learning process.
What is a module?
A module is a single course with contents tailored towards a specific subject area.
What is the minimum I can pay before starting a training session?
It depends on what option you are going for.
- If you choose a package (pre-defined or custom), you will need to pay 50% of the training fee
- If you learning on a module by module basis, you will pay in full before learning.
What is the minimum batch size?
We try as much as possible to work with an average of 5 to 6 clients in a batch. This makes it possible for the batch to be broken down into different teams which encourages:
- Healthy competition between teams
- Collaboration between the members of each team
Will I have access to online materials?
Yes you will have access to the online platform, there are plans to move our materials online which means you would have access to them from any where as long as you are connected to the internet.
Where is the training venue?
The training is 100% on-line based, which means you can learn from the comfort of your home. We can arrange for on-site training in a client's site if needed.
What is a package?
A package is a combination of modules carefully selected and tailored to specific job roles. We have pre-defined sets of packages or you can create a custom one.
Can I choose my own modules?
Yes, you can choose the modules that meets your requirement. We are happy to guide you in making your choice.
I am interested in some specific modules and don't want to join a batch, am I allowed?
Yes you are allowed to learn at least one module. That is the concept behind training being modular.
Can I join a batch that has started?
It depends on how far the batch has gone and your background knowledge on their learning path.
I am scared of anything IT. What do I do?
It is OK to be scared. Once you get a grasp of the foundation your fear would be no where to be found.
I know nothing about data, how do I cope?
You don't need to know about data, we cater for beginners and experts alike. As a beginner, we start from the basics and gradually introduce you into the world of data.
Do you provide soft copy materials?
To avoid copy right infringement, we do not provide soft copies of our training materials to client.
How do I get the needed experience?
The training is hands-on from the start and we achieve this by
- Making our training sessions interactive and engaging. A lot of brainstorming and questions/answers time takes place
- You will be assigned to at least one project in one of our partner companies to put into practice what you have learned.